Shasqi is a clinical stage biotechnology company whose goal is to revolutionize cancer outcomes through the pairing of Nobel Prize winning technology, click chemistry, with cancer therapeutics.
Driven by a desire to transform cancer treatments for patients, we are a highly skilled team of oncology drug developers and experts in click chemistry, with decades of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Board of Directors
Ronald W. Barrett, Ph.D.
CEO at MedikineExperience
Carolyn Bertozzi, Ph.D.
Professor at StanfordExperience
Pamela M. Klein, M.D
Chief Medical Officer at OlemaExperience
Lawrence D. Mayer, Ph.D.
Partner at Coulour BiomedicalExperience
Glenn Prestwich, Ph.D.
Co-founder at Spinout SpaceExperience
William J. Rieflin
Executive Chairman at NGM BioExperience
Sr. Operating Advisor at New Silk RouteExperience
Sarah Noonberg, M.D., PH.D.
Chief Medical Officer at Maze TherapeuticsExperience
Lisa M. Coussens, Ph.D., FAACR
Professor & Department Chair at OHSUExperience
Assistant Professor at University at Albany, SUNYExperience
Join Shasqi to develop our revolutionary CAPAC platform which directs powerful therapies precisely to tumors. Work on our lead asset, SQ3370, increases tumor destruction, while avoiding characteristic dose-limiting toxicities.
At Shasqi we are driven by our five values, aligning our work with how we want to collaborate as a team.
- Simplicity in Focus
- Humble Confidence
- Challenge Standards
- Stock options
- Work remotely or in the office
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid maternity, paternity and family caregiver leave
- Generous paid time off policy
- Electronics and work station reimbursements
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Commuter benefits where applicable
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We do not accept solicitations by recruiters, recruiting agencies, headhunters and outsourcing organizations.
Shasqi and CAPAC™ Origins
Definition: \'shas-kē\ Noun. [fr. Quechua, ca. 1400‘s, also Chasqui, Chaski]
1. Hist. Agile runners that distributed and translated messages and gifts across the vast Incan Empire.
2. A way to activate cancer drugs at specific areas of the body.
Definition: \'qhapaq’\ Noun. [fr. Quechua, ca. 1400‘s, also qhapaq]
1. Mighty, powerful, noble.
2. Click Activated Protodrugs Against Cancer (CAPAC™). A new platform to improve cancer therapies.